Thursday, April 28, 2011

Snow Again!!!!! Just Let Me Quilt.



This is what I woke up to this morning. Yep....can you tell by the heavy key strokes...I am pissed? It is April 28th, and enough is enough. I just want color and sunshine to inspire me. This just makes me want to go back to bed and pull a quilt up over my head, or maybe sit on the couch pinned down by 3 cats that also crave sunshine and are also hissy.


A friend gave me a gift certificate to a local greenhouse and I want to spend it. I won't until I know I can plant what I want to buy.


On a lighter note I did finish one twin quilting job yesterday and a basting job for a hand quilter. Plus I made a small wallhanging for a guild challenge. I'll go into the challenge more with pictures when it gets further along. Here is the teaser...I used a piecing method that Carol Taylor uses. The same Carol Taylor that AQS said was on the cover of the Des Moines show booklet when it was really one of my customers quilts with my mctavishing. It has her skinny strips in it. Look her up on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment