Thursday, January 14, 2021

Time to get back in the Blog Saddle.

 I've been away from posting on the blog for several years. In that time we added several pets. Our pet family is now at 6 with Angus and Duncan the goldens and Miss Shelby a Bernese Mountain Dog, Willow and Abby the Siamese and a sassy tortie named Pepper. Our little home is full and we are happy. 

In the past several years much had happened with my mothers health leading to her death February 1st 2020. My time was dominated with traveling to hospitals, assisted living, nursing home and finally her passing just before the pandemic. 

Secondary was trying to stay afloat with my customer work, making things for the gallery I'm involved with in my little town. Gallery & Gifts in Hayward, WI has been a great outlet for my fiber art and pushing me to try new things.


My next post will be about the fun art things that I've been making the past couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment