Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Pile Of Dog Ears

What do you do when you are bored or have a huge project looking at you but you can't bring yourself to start it? You snip dog ears. Sometimes it's those little nothing projects that save me from running around stark raving crazy.

I'm an experienced procrastinator. Today's project is a monster queen quilting job waiting patiently pinned on the machine. The machine isn't turned on yet cause I know when I turn it on I have to start working.

I had received some paper pieced half square triangles in an exxchange. Today felt like a great time for snipping while watching a favorite show on tv. Yes, I'm a bad girl.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Norma, my name is Molly and I'll be meeting you this week at my Guild. I wanted to ask you, what can you do with all those dog ears? I think they can be resused somehow in an art quilt. Have you ever tried? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete