Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Making a Fresh Class Sample

Today I prepped for a class I'm going to teach this month. The class sample is a sweet spring table runner named Blue Garden. I'm super pleased with the fibers I chose for the layering. It makes me feel good on this blustery snowy first day of May. When the snow started I was just plain angry with the weather. This pretty piece made my temper go away and now the end of the day feels all the sweeter. I've attached cobalt blue crystals on the flowers and the binding will get stitched tonight. Then I need to take a final "good" picture for the kit instructions. Kits will be made in the morning. So if you've thought about taking one of my classes, this is a good opportunity. The class will be at the Innova Dealer, Country Loft Quilt & Design in Forest Lake MN the middle of this month. 

Next I need to work on the class sample for the 2nd class for overall background designs. These are both classes on the longarm. If you want more info you can email me at fancyquilter@hotmail.com.









1 comment:

  1. Quite lovely. Are you using a washaway stabelizer on the top?

    ReplyDelete