Sunday, June 14, 2015

MN Quilt Show Zen


Nothing warms the heart of a fiber addict more than a quilt show shopping spree. I paid my respects to the Minnesota Quilt Show this past weekend and came away feeling very satisfied. The vendor numbers seemed a bit light and the 3 arena's not as full as I remembered it from past shows there, but it did the job. 

I'm totally in love with the Wicked exhibit hosted by Cherrywood Fabrics. And, the Northern Lights Machine Quilters exhibit in the lobby was impressive. 

On average I could make it down an isle 5 or 10 feet and I had a friend to chat with. That is part of the shows I love. Being able to connect with like minded addicts, networking, being inspired by the riot of color and texture puts me in a perfect Zen.

Shows are always too far apart, but in the meantime, I'll console myself with the treasures that came home with me and put in a bit of sewing time.


No comments:

Post a Comment