Sunday, December 6, 2015

Reaching my goals for 2015

As of this evening, I achieved my original Christmas customer quilt goals. There was a little cheating going on. One customer quilt was too big for the backing fabric, and can't go on until I find 1/3 yard more of the backing fabric. It wasn't a crucial piece to have done by Christmas according to the customer. The other part of the cheating is, I'm working on pieces that were dropped off this past week.....and you guessed right.....please have them finished before Christmas. This is not a complaint, just a comment on, "best laid plans".

In the longarm quilting home business, if you aren't behind, you are out of work. This is one of the times of the year when I will work very long hours to stay on top the jobs.
The photo is of my quilt Stellar Cool made a few years ago. It is a favorite and hangs in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment