Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stuff and Today's Booty!



Okay!!!! I'm going to confess...I took an orange off of a tree outside of the convention center in California and I ate it. It was ripe, juicy, fresh, and fabulous. I would do it again if given a chance. There, now I can get on to more important things.

I had a great trip to the Road 2 California Quilt Show in Ontario CA last week. I'm back and working on the 2nd customer



this week. It's a lovely little pineburr wallhanging with lots of color that was made by a friend in Colorado.

For the weekend I decided to try Tsukeniko inks on some cotton trims that I bought at the show. I saw a demo for this and loved it. Of course she tried to sell the inks to me to do this and I thought it would work with what I already have.



The booty picture is from today. My friend Sonya picked up some lovely textured organza/netting stuff that looks great for fiber layering and that we can't get locally. Neat stuff. The rest is from the local dollar store. There was textured handmade papers, and some faux leather books for covering with art cloth.

Lastly the picture is of the beautiful mountains outside of Ontario CA that we looked at everyday from the convention center.

The quilts at the show were premium!

No comments:

Post a Comment