Monday, August 8, 2011

At the Show


We made it to the Milwaukee Machine Quilting Show safely and now we are geared up for a fun week of teaching, admiring quilts, shopping, visiting with friends we see only at the shows or online.
I'm traveling with a couple of friends, Carol and Lee with another friend Shari arriving tomorrow. There is also one more friend that will be with us briefly to see the show and then leaves for home. Sounds like a hotel revolving door.
Today was a teacher briefing and the chance to see our class room locations. I set up a time to do a short demo of my art quilts on Thursday morning at 10 am, so if you are in the location of the beginning of the quilt show, come see me and get a taste of what I'm teaching Thursday night in my Florals and Fibers on the longarm class that starts at 5:30 pm.
I'm also planning more exciting classes for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment